Maple Falls 1878
Those of you who are looking for small contemporary homes with modern farmhouse styling will enjoy everything that the Maple Falls has to offer. It all starts with a beautiful outdoor living space to the rear of the house. Here, a built-in barbecue will keep you grilling all summer long, and access to the kitchen through the dining area makes entertaining easy. Plus, the outdoor living space is covered, so guests will be shady and cool even on the hottest summer days. From there, you can move the party into the vaulted great room. Wide windows make this space a year-round attraction. Enjoy greenery in the summer, and in the winter, to the warmth of a fire crackling in the fireplace, you can wrap up in blankets and watch the snow blanket the fields and forest behind your home. Even though the Maple Falls is economical in space, it gives you plenty of modern amenities to make life easy. From the garage, you’ll have access to a small mudroom where you can kick off boots and hang up jackets. The pantry and kitchen are only a few steps deeper into the home, which will make unloading groceries after a long day at work less of a choice. Because this home is a single-level home, the laundry area is on the same floor as the bedrooms—no more hauling heavy laundry baskets up and down the steps! And there is plenty of room for the family, too. The master suite will lavish you in comfort. Here, vaulted ceilings enhance the sense of space, and a private bath with a walk-in shower and a tub gives you a place to unwind and ease the stresses of the day. There is also a walk-in closet complete with shelving, so your clothes and accessories will be ready and waiting on those busy weekday mornings. Elsewhere in the home, two bedrooms are ideally suited to children. Both feature their own closet space, and there is a bathroom for these two bedrooms so that the kids have a place to get ready in the mornings, too.
Diggs Custom Homes is the Northwest’s #1 Home Builder for "Most cost transparent and overall best value"
Compare Options Before You Buy!Before you sign a contract, make sure you know what the upgrade charges are. Many “On-Your-Lot” home builders advertise super-low “Internet” prices to lure you in. However, once you are locked in, you may discover the upgrades are 150%-200% above market price. This is not uncommon. Compare and know the upgrade costs of other home builders versus Diggs Custom Homes Costs before you sign a contract.
Top 10 reasons to buy with Diggs Custom Homes:
- Our home designs are equity-centric – meaning we designed them to optimize your potential resell value.
- We are small. Our overhead is low, meaning we pass the savings on to you.
- We build on limited annual production. We don’t overbook or oversell. Because our reputation is more important than volume, we only sell what we can build.
- We offer true pricing transparency with full access to all invoices, change orders, purchase orders, subcontractor communications, etc.
- You will never overpay for your home – Guaranteed.
- We offer our cost-plus discount even on expensive upgrades throughout the entire house.
- You will have a 24/7 connection with Buildertrend, our professional communications & scheduling platform.
- We offer homeowner sweat equity or turn-key home build.
- You will receive a 2-year mechanical warranty and a 10-year structural warranty.
- We offer land acquisition services and discounted home listing services.
Know Your Land!We offer a free online 30-60-minute overview of your land at our office, with an appointment. Bring the parcel number or address and we will explore any and all critical areas, including, slope, topography, wetlands and buffers, mines, sewer, hydro analysis of flood plains and floodways, soil types, buffers and setbacks, and other critical information which could save you time and money looking at land. Also, receive a free Comparative Market Analysis of all local home sales. Make sure you can actually build a home on your proposed lot before moving forward with your offer.
PRIMARY SERVICE AREAS:Pierce County, Thurston County, Mason County, East Grays County, North Lewis County
EXTENDED SERVICE AREA SERVICE CHARGES:Call for extended area service availlability and pricing
Pierce-Thurston-Mason : $273,417
Kitsap-Lewis-Grays : Call Us
King : Call Us
Footprint : 3172
Footprint Width : 52
Footprint Length : 61
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Living Area : 1878 Sq Ft
Diggs Series : modern-farmhouse
Stories : 1
Daylight Basement : no
Bonus Room : 308