Diggs Custom Homes
Included Standard Specifications
We focus on building homeowner equity while giving you options.
We want a lower base price to give you room to add to the home, what you want, at a fair price.
How Standard Selections works
Our Standard Selections are designed to achieve a standardized lower cost/high-value pricing baseline for all of our homes. All of the included components are the materials that will be used to price and construct the home. These are the Standard Specifications, but not the only Specifications. You can make the changes you want to your home.
We understand you have your own style and design likes and dislikes. Our platform provides flexibility for you to add or remove features you want or don’t want.
As an example, let’s say you want all recessed lighting in your home. Per your request, we will remove the standard lighting package from the Standard Selections and give you that credit in your Budget. Let’s say the cost of the lighting is $1,600 and you want to upgrade your lighting to a $2,000 recessed lighting package. We give you the cost credit of $1,600 for the fixture lighting and you only pay the $400 difference. (Tax and builder margins are assumed to be included in this example)
If you want Quartz countertops, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring, Ceramic tile, upgraded cabinets or whatever your desire is, we can and are willing to achieve it with our Standard Selections Platform.
Please contact us with questions or schedule a meeting at our office.
Exterior Siding & Trim
Interior Doors & Millwork
Doors & Windows
Standard Specifications only establishes a price baseline. You will go to our showrooms and select from hundreds of different options. You get the full cost credit for the Standard Specified Components. You only pay the upgrade difference plus tax.
Clean Classic Cabinetry Design
Standard Specification Cabinet Style: Colony Birch
Images above represent the actual “Colony” cabinet style and are for illustrative purposes to show what your kitchen could look like. You choose from one of the 3 colors below. The standard wood species is: Birch.
Knobs and pulls, 42″ uppers, open shelving, pullouts, plate holders and these colors and glazes are upgrades and may not be available by the manufacturer in this Basics series line. You may need to change the cabinet style to obtain different colors and glazes other than the 3 colors.
Door color samples
3 Standard Stain Colors to choose from
Additional Stain colors and cabinet styles are available as upgraded cabinetry
Optional Upgraded Cabinet Color and Collection Line
Door style below is the “Collins” style which is upgraded from standard specification “Colony” cabinet style.
Paint is also an upgrade. Estimated cost to obtain white cabinets is $1200-$2400 more based on the
number of cabinets and the home design you choose
- Increased or reduced depth options
- Frame Only doors
- ⅝” thick solid wood dovetail drawers with soft-close action under-mount glide system
- Constructed for daily use (⅜” thick end panels attached with wood-to-wood glue and staples)
- Moisture resistant (natural woodgrain laminate interiors)
- Strong and sturdy frames (1½” wide front, ¾” thick, solid wood)
- Reinforced components (¼” thick engineered wood back extends all the way to the floor for added strength to reinforce back corners of the cabinet)
- Base Hangrails are ¼” thick engineered wood full-length across top secured with staples
- ⅜” thick engineered wood I-beams hold cabinet square and are dadoed into the side panels
- ½” thick engineered wood drawers feature natural woodgrain laminate interiors
- ¾” extension, self-aligning white drawer guides are side-mounted and hold up to 75 lbs
- Solid hold under-shelf support (locking shelf clips hold shelf securely; cabinets 33” and wider have support cleats as shown)
- Strong shelves (½” thick engineered wood; natural woodgrain; require no shelf paper)