Lower Down Payment: You can qualify with as little as 3.5% down for FHA, 0% for VA and USDA with One-Time Close.
Diggs exclusive building system gives you rare pricing Transparency. See actual builder Invoices and only pay “Cost + Plus” A low fixed fee. Get a better home design with more upgrades for less money. GUARANTEED!!
- Everything is Inclusive: Includes land, building, site development and permits all in one loan.
- Get more home with less money down.
- No Re-Qualifying or re-appraising: Do not worry about needing to qualify for a second loan, We offer an all-in-one loan.
Lower credit score requirements.
Home Construction, Renovation, and Lot Loans
Conventional-FHA-VA Construction Loans
- Taylor Macintosh – Senior Loan Officer
MLO 1555525 NMLS 1462543
Licensed in WA & AZ
- Call 253 693 3194
- Call 480 507 4172
- Call 253 318 5756
- [email protected]
Timberland Bank Construction
Lisa Ketcher | U.S.
Bank Home Mortgage
Mortgage Loan Officer
Olympia Federal Credit Union
Branch Manager | Olympia Federal Savings, Yelm Highway Branch
FHA 203K Rehab / ADU Construction Loans
Johnson | Sales
Manager | All Square
Sr. Vice President of Builder Relations
Loan Officer Assistant to Terry Pemberton
Lock & Sell
Our qualified customers can be approved with locked-in interest rates even while they have a house to sell or are finalizing their sales contract.
Extended Rate Locks
Interest rates can go down, but they can also go up. Our mortgage lenders make it easy to lock in interest rates for up to 12 months (360 days) while we complete your home.
Wide variety of loan options
Our lenders offer a variety of loan products to make sure you get the right loan for your financial situation, including complex loan solutions that are sometimes not offered by traditional lenders.
Network Team of New
Home Loan Consultants
We have experienced home mortgage professionals ready to help you finance your dream home.
Local processing and underwriting for quicker decisions and greater control of the closing process.
- Lower Down payment: You can qualify with as little as 3.5% down for FHA, 0% for VA and USDA One-time Close
- PMI automatically terminates at 78% LTV (Conventional OTC only)
- Everything is Inclusive; Finance the home, lot, and any needed site improvements in one loan closing
- You can build with lower down payments
- Generally no re-qualifying on FHA/VA/USDA: Do not worry about needing to qualify for a second loan
- Max loan-to-value (LTV) 96.5% through FHA; 100% through VA and USDA; 90% through Conventional (97% when eligible CHOICEHome property is combined with Home Possible or HomeOne program(s)
- FHA/VA/USDA: minimum qualifying credit score 620; Conventional: minimum qualifying credit score 700 up to 80% LTV; 720 above 80% LTV
- FHA/VA/USDA: 15 and 30 year fully amortizing fixed Conventional: 15, 20, or 30-year fixed; super conforming mortgages (in designated high-cost areas)
- 1 unit single family stick-built residences.
Eligible Property Types
- CONVENTIONAL: stick-built
- FHA: stick-built
- Hard Money/Alt Financing
- If qualified and based on loan – No payment due from borrower during construction
- Single closing reduces total costs. Reduced closing costs. Only 1 appraisal. Value is typically locked in at time of appraisal and not final take-out loan.
- Financing options: FHA USDA, and VA
- Maximum LTVs:
– FHA: 96.5%
– USDA: 100%
– VA: 100%
- Lower qualifying credit score
CONVENTIONAL LTV typically 80-90%
Diggs Tips for Homebuyers
When closing on a construction loan, many factors went into determining your creditworthiness.
Your lender will need to update your Credit and Capacity documents (credit, income, assets, etc.) once your home is near completion. It is very important that keep the same creditworthiness status or better during the construction loan term. Please contact your loan officer prior to making any financial or credit decisions. Things to watch for in particular are:
- DO call us if you have any questions.
- DO continue making your mortgage or rent payments.
- DO continue to use your credit as normal.
- DO keep working for your present employer.
- DO keep your same insurance company.
- DO stay current on all existing accounts.
- DO pay your property taxes as they come due.
- DO have sufficient cash reserves to set up your impound account (property taxes and insurance) once construction is complete.
- Don’t make a major purchase (car, boat, fur, jewelry, etc.)
- Don’t open a new credit card
- Don’t take out a new loan
- Don’t apply for new credit (even if you seem pre-approved)
- Don’t buy any furniture
- Don’t change bank accounts
- Don’t close any credit card accounts
- Don’t consolidate your debt onto 1 or 2 credit cards
- Don’t finance any elective medical procedure
- Don’t join a new fitness club
- Don’t max out or over charge on your credit card accounts
- Don’t open a new cellular phone account
- Don’t pay off any loans or credit cards without discussing it with us
- Don’t pay off charge offs without a discussion with us 1st
- Don’t pay off collections without a discussion with us 1st
- Don’t start any additional construction projects
- Don’t borrower money from friends or family without discussing with us first
- Don’t transfer any balances from one account to another
If there’s something that comes up in your life that’s not mentioned on this list, but is out of the ordinary, please let us know.
A pro-active approach will help eliminate possible issues at a later date.
Thank you for choosing Diggs Custom Homes to help you with your construction financing and we look forward to working with you.