The simple but refined farmhouse has all the details you'd expect for country living including a spacious front and rear porch. This open floor plan makes great use of space and provides for an island with an eat-at bar for the Kitchen. In the Master Bath, you'll find a huge two-person shower, separate vanity spaces, enclosed toilet room, and large walk-in closet.
*Bonus Rooms and Basements are not included in the base price and base square feet. Bonus rooms and Basements are an optional upgrade that can be added.*
Diggs Custom Homes is the Northwest’s #1 Home Builder for "Most cost transparent and overall best value"
Compare Options Before You Buy!Before you sign a contract, make sure you know what the upgrade charges are. Many “On-Your-Lot” home builders advertise super low “Internet” prices to lure you in. However, once you are locked in, you may discover the upgrades are 150%-200% above market price. This is not uncommon. Compare and know the upgrade costs of other home builders versus Diggs Custom Homes Costs before you sign a contract.
Top 10 reasons to buy with Diggs Custom Homes:
- Our home designs are equity-centric – meaning we designed them to optimize your potential resell value.
- We are small. Our overhead is low, meaning we pass the savings on to you.
- We build on limited annual production. We don’t overbook or oversell. Because our reputation is more important than volume, we only sell what we can build.
- We offer true pricing transparency with full access to all invoices, change orders, purchase orders, subcontractor communications, etc.
- You will never overpay for your home – Guaranteed.
- We offer our cost-plus discount even on expensive upgrades throughout the entire house.
- You will have a 24/7 connection with Buildertrend, our professional communications & scheduling platform.
- We offer homeowner sweat equity or turn-key home build.
- You will receive a 2-year mechanical warranty and a 10-year structural warranty.
- We offer land acquisition services and discounted home listing services.
Know Your Land!We offer a free online 30-60-minute overview of your land at our office, with an appointment. Bring the parcel number or address and we will explore any and all critical areas, including, slope, topography, wetlands and buffers, mines, sewer, hydro analysis of flood plains and floodways, soil types, buffers and setbacks, and other critical information which could save you time and money looking at land. Also, receive a free Comparative Market Analysis of all local home sales. Make sure you can actually build a home on your proposed lot before moving forward with your offer.
PRIMARY SERVICE AREAS:Pierce County, Thurston County, Mason County, East Grays County, North Lewis County
House Only : Call Us
House With Basement : Call Us
House With Unfinshed Basement : Call Us
House With Bonus & Basement : Call Us
Price with Unfinished Bonus and Unfinished Basement : Call Us
House with Bonus and Unfinished Basement : Call Us
House with Basement and Unfinished Bonus : Call Us
Footprint Width : 67
Footprint Length : 47
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Living Area : 1745 Sq Ft
Living Area with Basement : Sq Ft
Living Area with Bonus and Basement : Sq Ft
Diggs Series : modern-farmhouse
Stories : 1
Basement Area (Sq Ft) : none Sq Ft